Schedule

Now booking for Summer of 2012!!!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Meet {M} and {E}
Photobucket

I had mentioned the idea of going to the Salt Lake Library for their session and when I found out that she is studying to be a Librarian and he is studying to be a teacher, it was a MUST..... couldnt be more perfect!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
their first kiss was on a park bench.... ( I went a little crazy with the textures on these, but I couldnt help it.... texture makes everything look so... Romantic)
Photobucket

Photobucket
this one might be my favorite :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Every Little Thing Photography said...

What a fun session! I have never even been to the SLC Library! My fav is the one where he is dipping her on the steps!

Julie W said...

Karina, I love the texture! Soo amazing. Bravo. Can't wait for newborn pictures!

Erin Webster said...

That was the cutest idea!

Meg said...

Love these so much. Thanks Karina! I can't wait to get the CD!

Contact Me

Karina Orgill
Riverton, Utah
karinaorg@gmail.com