Schedule

Now booking for Summer of 2012!!!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The longest post ever.....
but could be one of the most exciting as it is like 20 posts all in one! I am leaving town and so Im getting all caught up before I leave.... I will be back on Monday so all emails will be answered then! SO to start things off....

TWO Sneak Peeks....

The {H} Family
Photobucket

{M} and {E} engaged
Photobucket


I was very excited for this session as I photographed baby {C} and Miss {L} almost a year ago and this time I got to include Mom and Dad too.
The {W} Family...
Photobucket

Photobucket
Yes..... he really is that cute, didnt take much to get a giggle out of baby {C}
Photobucket
did I mention that I am completely in love with baby {C}???
Photobucket

and now you are too... am I right???
Photobucket

Photobucket

and yes.... she really is that sweet
Photobucket
Sugar and spice and everything nice :)
Photobucket
This isnt exactly how we wanted it, but I love it anyways...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
AND... since it is wednesday.........
Wordless Wednesday. :)
Photobucket

And last but not least.... I have never seen a family have so much fun together! Really and truely there is so much love in this family, Thank you for letting me spend an afternoon with you {T} Family!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

phew! we made it through.... see you Monday!

4 comments:

Erin Webster said...

I know I already said it on facebook, but I love these! I keep looking at them! I love the big black and white ones of both Liza and Cohen. I'm so happy with them!! Thanks!

Jen said...

Loving your work!! Looks so so awesome!

Andree and Josh said...

Gorgeous! I love the engagement pic with the books! Great idea!

Meg said...

My friends are all going crazy for engagement picture #1. Can't wait to see more!

Contact Me

Karina Orgill
Riverton, Utah
karinaorg@gmail.com