Schedule

Now booking for Summer of 2012!!!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Brothers. and last years urban family shoot :)
P These guys were so cute together and this was such a fun and laid back session. They were so cooperative! They made it all too easy :)

P
...had a little fun with the processing on these :)
P

P


P

Photobucket

P
loved this shot.... too cute, little brother looking up at big brother :)
P




I actually did a session with this family last year... a super fun urban shoot that I never got around to posting.... so of course Im going to share it with you now! Its crazy the difference I can see in my photos just from one year ago!
P
Mom and Dad... how cute are they???
P

P
We took a couple of shots in this parking garage and almost got locked in!! It was quite the adventure.
P
That baseball is in just about every picture.. he would not put it down! haha, gotta love it!
P

P

4 comments:

Amy said...

I can't believe how well these turned out! Well, I don't mean that. You make every picture amazing! And the boys were smiling so good in all of them!

Kim said...

Such cute pictures. They turned out so good.

Erin Webster said...

I really like that "urban" location! Where is it, and I will remember for next time!

Every Little Thing Photography said...

I loved your work then , and I love it now:) BUT isn't it amazing how you see yourself grow in the course of a year? I think the same thing. These are great shots, so crisp and perfect.

Contact Me

Karina Orgill
Riverton, Utah
karinaorg@gmail.com