Schedule

Now booking for Summer of 2012!!!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Welcome baby {K}...
P
I am really loving all of these newborns lately! I have so many girl sessions coming... and its making me super baby hungry, good thing I have one of my own on the way :)
Pt



P

P

P

P
Daddy gave her a kiss...

and she gave Daddy a big smile...
P it was the sweetest thing I have ever seen!!!

P

P

t

P

P
She really is perfect.... me and Mom couldnt stop talking about it during the whole session... shes just so perfect!
P

Pht

Pt

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Beautiful baby, but oh... those lips on the mom!!! I am coveting, I will admit.

Hahn's said...

ADORABLE!!! Great job!

Janae said...

Karina you did a fabulous job! She is a such a beautiful baby. My favorites are the ones with Dad and on the white rug.

Contact Me

Karina Orgill
Riverton, Utah
karinaorg@gmail.com