Schedule

Now booking for Summer of 2012!!!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

The {R} Family...
This is one of my favorite families.... ever. on this earth :) It seems like just yesterday I was in their basement talking about boys with my best friend, eating entire stuffed crust pizzas (oh what I'd give to have that metabolism back) :) and watching; Say Anything, and Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, over and over again. This is the family of my best friend L. I met L in 6th grade and we became instant friends.... from then on we were connected at the hip, everywhere she went I went, everywhere I went she went... we went through everything together and I owe her a lot for who I am today.



siblings...

and if you are wondering who L is...



this is her...







by the way A.... you are not supposed to look this good two weeks after you have a baby :)
not fair

cousins...


P

P


you already saw this in one in color... so Ill show it to you in black and white..... er, or is it brown and cream???

2 comments:

THaToNeGiRL said...

Karina! These pics are soooo cute!!!

Abbie and Jason said...

Jason and I love these pictures! You did such a great job! I can't wait to see the rest.

Contact Me

Karina Orgill
Riverton, Utah
karinaorg@gmail.com