Schedule

Now booking for Summer of 2012!!!

Friday, September 3, 2010

The {H} Family
What a priveledge it was to photograph this familiy.... Brother {H} was my seminary teacher in High School. He is amazing at what he does, and I really hope that my kids will have as amazing seminary teachers as I did! I had been hearing about his amazing family and amazing wife in my years of Seminary and I was ecstatic to finally meet them all! ....did I mention this family is amazing? lol
P


P
this ones a favorite, no doubt.
P

P

P



P



I loved this one in black in white too so i Had to share :) so gorgeous
P

P
Brother {H} is a funny man... I never heard the jokes he was telling because he was always wispering them to his wife.... but I know they were funny because she would always laugh, they just might be my favorite couple of the year :)
P had to share this one... made me laugh out loud!
P

1 comments:

Aubrey said...

LOVE that family! You captured their essence perfectly!

Contact Me

Karina Orgill
Riverton, Utah
karinaorg@gmail.com