Schedule

Now booking for Summer of 2012!!!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

as promised more.... {adorable}

this little one had the most beautiful newborn eyes ever.
adorable

adorable

adorable

adorable
What a sweet little grin...
adorable

adorable
and of course we have to show more of his beautiful big sister...
adorable

I kept calling her Goldy-locks (I mean, really look at that beautiful hair!) little did I know that they already call her "Liza-locks"
adorable

adorable

adorable

adorable

3 comments:

THaToNeGiRL said...

SO cute! Love 'em all!!

Amy said...

Cute! Love the girls long hair!

Erin Webster said...

I love how they turned out! I didn't watch how Eliza did when you were taking her pictures, but I think they are gorgeous!! She's a hard one to get a picture of- great job!!

Contact Me

Karina Orgill
Riverton, Utah
karinaorg@gmail.com