Schedule

Now booking for Summer of 2012!!!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Meet Handsom {G}...
the cuddliest, sweetest little one year old ever ;)

P

P

P
oh gosh.... I just love this one
P

P
and this one is probably one of my favorites of all time... and maybe you had to be there to really appreciate it but you should have seen his face light up when he saw his bear! And then he just started hugging and squeezing and cuddling it like crazy. I couldnt stop laughing! Mom says that he does this all of the time which makes me love this photo even more... it totally captures their sweet relationship!

P

P

P

P

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures Karina! Especially this one of my gorgeous Niece & her darling baby boy!

Jessica said...

I am in love! Thank you so much, they are so great.

THaToNeGiRL said...

Man I have some gorgeous family members!!! :) I love them ALL!!!

Jamie Nicole said...

I can't get enough of these pictures, I'm the proud Aunt of that cute, cuddly lil guy. He is an angel and I am so happy you captured that.

Contact Me

Karina Orgill
Riverton, Utah
karinaorg@gmail.com