Schedule

Now booking for Summer of 2012!!!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Oh how I wish the fall leaves would stay a little while longer... actually, to be honest if I could keep fall and just skip winter all together.... I would be very very happy :)
P

you already saw this one in color so I will share it in Black and White :)
P
I really had a hard time getting sweet {M} to smile for me... not even tickles would work, she would just look at me like I was the biggest weirdo....

P Luckily this little lady was a total Daddys girl and he got the smiles out like no other :)

P

P

P

P

P and I know its past Halloween... but I had to share these too...

P

P
Oh and check in tomorrow and I will have a sneak of 2010 Christmas Cards!

0 comments:

Contact Me

Karina Orgill
Riverton, Utah
karinaorg@gmail.com