Schedule

Now booking for Summer of 2012!!!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

SWEET.
Ph

Pht

Ph Doesnt get any sweeter then that! Love taking pictures of {P}, she is so full of life... what two year old isnt right???

Pht I loved this picture... it looks like she is trying to look inside the camera to see how it works or something :)

Ph


Ph green grass makes me smile :)

Pht

Pht
She was so funny trying to blow on this Dandylion... she kept blowing so hard and sticking her bottom lip out so all of the air would just go right back into her face and her bangs would go flying up in the air.... too cute.
Ph


I took some pictures last year on little {P} and her adorable family.... I cant believe how much she has grown! I couldnt remember if I ever got around to posting these or not so Im doing it now.... and if I already posted them then you get to see them again!
Pht

Ph

Ph

Ph
definitely my fav...
Ph

Ph

1 comments:

THaToNeGiRL said...

AAAH!!!! She's so stinkin cute!! LOVE HER!! :)

Contact Me

Karina Orgill
Riverton, Utah
karinaorg@gmail.com