Schedule

Now booking for Summer of 2012!!!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

...Baby {C}...
it took a little while, but little {C} soon became attached to my heated blanket and he was off to dreamland!




there really is nothing better then a sleeping baby... BUT we want to remember every little moment, even ones like these...




this new Mommy was the cutest ever and just look how gorgeous she is! She definetly has that new Mommy glow and I loved watching these two together. Thanks again for letting me photograph such a special part of your lives!

2 comments:

Jen said...

amazing!! so beautiful! how are you anyway?? its been way too long!

The Baker Family said...

Do you know anyone who will let me borrow their baby for a minute just so I can get cute pictures done like these??? haha

Contact Me

Karina Orgill
Riverton, Utah
karinaorg@gmail.com