Schedule

Now booking for Summer of 2012!!!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

More...finally!
gosh, life has been crazy! you will have to excuse my lack of posts lately! Hopefully life will slow down a little so that I can get back to blogging :)

This was probably the coldest session ever! It was freeezing! They are from Vegas and so Im sure that not being used to the cold they were even more cold then I was! I promised them that next time we would have to do a beach session :) As cold as it was it was fun to hang out with my cousins that I dont get to see very often.

one of my favs...

so you gotta show the black and white too!

I dont know why, but I wanted to put texture on just about every image from this session :)

love love love this one...

Hope to get together with you guys again soon!

4 comments:

Jayme said...

Love the last shot in front of the window. Wish you were coming to WPPI. We'll miss you!

Jiffy said...

Karina!!!! Holy Moly!!!! I love them....I know you have been so so busy thank you so so much for taking the time to post them!!! You did an amazing job! You are the best. Thanks again!!!!

Every Little Thing Photography said...

i have SO missed your posts. these are just perfect! i lvoe the one where the little girl is looking at her parents kissing. so inquisitive. and that last one, how the heck did you do that? so neat! so glad to see this post :)

Marissa Vargason said...

Love the one of them kissing and the one of mom and her daughter in front of the window! gorgeous karina!

Contact Me

Karina Orgill
Riverton, Utah
karinaorg@gmail.com