Schedule

Now booking for Summer of 2012!!!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Her Favorite...
y these are my daughters favorite people.... no really, she talks about them none stop. She is always talking about her cousins and "my Heather", it just cracks me right up. I think that if I sent her to live with them she wouldnt think twice about it.... hummm, what do you think Heather?? Should we try it?? ;)

Yes, my neices and nephews are beautiful!!
y

y

y
how cute are these two??? and I know what you are thinking.... but no, they are not twins. Actually, they are two years apart!
y
I think this one is my favorite of the bunch!
y

y

y
We had to take a few extras of this little guy... and I have to tell you, it was EASY! He was all smiles.... and he was just as easy when I did his newborn photos as well. Wonder what happened on Family picture day??? He was not having it all, so these were shot on a different day.... a much much happier day!
y

y

y

2 comments:

Jen said...

Love them! and i totally thought they were twins- lol ;)

taleesha said...

Oh!! Such a cute family... I can't believe how big the kids are! WOW!! I love how all of their eyes are exactly alike!! cute cute!!!

Contact Me

Karina Orgill
Riverton, Utah
karinaorg@gmail.com